Tickets for the 2023 Hong Kong Open will be on sale via Ticketflap from 31 August, 2023 at the following prices:
- TThursday 9 and Friday 10 November – Free Entry
- Register for up to two tickets per person at Ticketflap
- Saturday 11 November – HK$200
- Sunday 12 November – HK$200
- Season Pass to all four days of the tournament – HK$300
A season pass is inclusive of entry to Thursday and Friday play. Please bring your season pass with you for entry inspection each day.
Registration for free tickets on 9th and 10th November is required for spectators aged 21-and-over ONLY. Fans under the age of 21 can enjoy FREE entry to the Hong Kong Open across all four days of the tournament with a photo ID containing date of birth.
The Hong Kong Open is one of the longest running and most prestigious annual international sporting events in Hong Kong. Once again, some of the world’s best golfers will be at the picturesque Hong Kong Golf Club this year to battle for one of the most coveted crowns on the tour.
With an enhanced off-course entertainment to complement the world class on-course golfing action, the 2019 Hong Kong Open will be one of the most fun days out for all the family!
While we are sure you will have a great time, here are a few tips that can enrich you and your fellow visitors’ time at the Honma Hong Kong Open even more:
- Please obey the marshals and follow their instructions.
- Be as quiet as you can while play is going on.
- Keep your movements to a minimum when players are about to hit.
- Wait for all players to finish before moving on.
- Respect the players. Cheer a good shot, but only in an appropriate and moderate fashion but refrain from heckling or booing a player’s mistake.
- Wear sensible, comfortable footwear.
- Turn your mobile phone off or to silent mode.
- Don’t run around the golf course.
- Don’t take photos as the players are about to hit.
- Don’t ask golfers for autographs while they are still competing on the course.
- There are plenty of activities around the course for all members of the family to enjoy.